Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
- Signal conversion.
- Filtering of noisy signals.
- Elimination of the effects of ground loops from distributed process signals.
- The protection of signals against common mode interferences such as motors, contactors and power line surges.
- Process signal amplification in situations where the line impedance is too great to effectively drive the required instrumentation.
- The current input versions have 50 Ω input impedance and add very little additional loop resistance.
- The outputs can drive loads of up to 500 Ω which is sufficient to drive a measurement loop of several kilometres.
- Individual channel isolation and the elimination of common mode offsets for non-isolated computer and PLC inputs.
- Square root extraction.
- Absolute value conversion.