Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
- Standard input signal ranges from 0-50 mV, 0-5 V, 1-5 V, ±10 V, 0-250 V, 0-500 V,
0-20 mA to 4-20 mA and many more.
- Bipolar input and output configurations.
- Customised input and output ranges on request.
- Input impedance of >100 kΩ for the voltage input and 50 Ω for the current input models.
- Maximum input signals of 500 V for voltage input and 10 A for the current input.
- Output signal ranges of 0-10 V, 1-5 V, ±10 V, 4-20 mA and 0-20 mA and more.
- Output load >2 kΩ for the voltage output and 500 Ω maximum for the current output.
- Multi-turn trimpot adjustment for zero and span on the front of the unit which can be disabled.
- Adjustable filter with time constant from 0 to 12 seconds.
- Frequency response 50 Hz with filter disabled.
- Linearity better than 0.1% of full scale.
- Auxiliary supply 115/230 VAC ±10%, 50/60 Hz or 12/24 VDC ±5% and other options.
- Isolation between input and output >1,500 VAC for AC powered versions and >1,000 VAC for DC powered versions.
- Operating temperature -10°C to 60°C.
- 24 hour operational burn-in.
- Calibration sheet provided for each unit manufactured.
- DIN rail mounting with dimensions 40 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).