Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
- Customised input.
- Selectable filtering options up to 60 seconds.
- Zero and span trimpots can be locked or disabled using a DIP switch.
- Wide or normal zero and span adjustment selection using a DIP switch.
- Input impedance of >100 kS for the voltage input and 50 S for the current input models.
- Maximum input signals of 100 V for voltage input and 10 A for the current input.
- Output load >2 kS for the voltage output and 500 S maximum for the current output.
- Step response approximately 200 ms.
- Linearity better than 0.1% of full scale.
- Auxiliary supply 24 VDC or 12 VDC ±5%.
- Isolation between input, output and auxiliary power supply 1,000 VDC.
- Operating temperature -10°C to 70°C.
- 24 hour operational burn-in for every device.
- Calibration sheet provided for each unit manufactured.
- DIN rail mounting with dimensions 25 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).