Added to Cart
You have items in your cart
You have 1 item in your cart
- Standard inputs (DIP switch selectable): Current: 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, (options up to 0-15A DC).
- Voltage: 0-100 mV, 0-1 V, 0-10 V, 0-100 V, ±1 V, ±10 V, ±100 V.
- Loop powered inputs – from transducer (loop power 15V @ 22mA) - internal jumper selection.
- Standard outputs (DIP switch selectable): 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-5 V, 0-10 V, ±10 V, ±5 V. Each output can be different if required.
- Isolation >500 V DC – six-way isolation between input, all outputs, auxiliary power supply and communications (if installed).
- Response time approximately <100 mS (with filter off).
- Input signal status using single LED to indicate input “normal”, high or low input levels.
- Optional filtering, selection with DIP switches – 0.1, 1, 10 and 60 seconds step responses to eliminate noise if required.
- Trimpot adjustment of all outputs, each output adjustment selectable using recessed push button switch – zero and span which can be locked using DIP switch.
- Normal and wide trimpot adjustments selectable using DIP switch.
- Power-On (and Status) LED indication.
- Microprocessor based – latest architecture.
- Smart input and output calibration (re-ranging) using push button switch and LEDs.
- Linearity better than 0.1% of full scale, basic 12 bit accuracy (0.05%).
- Auxiliary supplies 12 VDC or 24 VDC ±10 % (must be specified with order).
- Auxiliary supply current: 12 VDC at 200mA + Iout, 24 VDC at 120mA + Iout.
- Operating temperature -10°C to 70°C.
- Input impedance > 100 kΩ for voltage input versions, 50 Ω for current inputs.
- Maximum output load resistance 470 Ω for current outputs.
- Four plug-in screw terminal connections for wire diameter 2.5 mm2.
- DIN rail mounting with flame proof, high quality enclosure - 22.5 x 100 x 113 mm (width x length top to bottom x height off DIN rail).
- Approximate weight 100 g.