This product has been designed to provide the various current control and monitoring functions required for any system requiring bipolar current control between 0 and 2 A DC at up to about 20 V.
- Output current range up to 2 A DC.
- Maximum output voltage compliance 20 V DC.
- Excellent linearity - better than ±0.25%.
- Frequency response approximately 10 Hz.
- External voltage supply 20 to 30 V DC up to 2.5 A.
- Various control input options: 0-5 V, 0-10 V, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, digital input Pulse Width Modulated 0-100% and potentiometer input.
- Output ON/OFF and output polarity controlled by galvanically isolated digital inputs either 5 V or 24 V - internal link selectable.
- Forced air cooling with high quality integral fan.
- Current and voltage feedback outputs 0-10 V proportional to the full scale values.
- Overtemperature protection with LED indication and automatic shutdown.
- Operating temperature -10 °C to 60 °C.
- 24 hour operational burn-in.
- Calibration sheet provided for each unit manufactured.
- DIN rail mounting.
- Plug-in screw terminal connections.
- Dimensions 130 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).
- Mass approximately 400 g.
- Proportional hydraulic valve control.
- Electrochemistry applications.
- Microbial growth control systems.
- Plating applications.
- Cell charging and control.
- Automated current control.