Out of Stock.
Manufacturing Lead-time: 2 weeks.
The Loadcell transmitter is designed for use with the most common strain gauge loadcells. These loadcells transmitters are robust, accurate, versatile, and cost-effective, making them ideal for industrial applications. Our loadcell transmitter is designed to be the ideal "best-value" converter for PLCs and other applications.
- Loadcell/Strain Gauge/Wheatstone Bridge Input.
- Selectable Input Ranges (DIP switch selectable)- 0 - 10 mV; ±10 mV; 0 - 20 mV; ±20 mV; 0 - 30 mV; ±30 mV; 0 - 100 mV; ±100 mV.
- High quality, stable input instrumentation amplifier 16 bit conversion. 1 Input impedance > 10 MΩ.
- Accuracy better than 0.05 % of full scale.
- Resolution better than 0.03% of range.
- Temperature stability less than 0.1% over the temperature range 20°C to 50°C, i.e. 0.004% per °C.
- Selectable process signal outputs (DIP switch selectable) - 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-10 V, ±10 V, 0-5 V.
- Maximum load resistance 400 Ω for current outputs.
- Voltage output current maximum is 5 mA.
- Input and outputs - ±10% over and under range.
- Step response < 320 mSec with filtering off.
- Trimpot adjustment of zero and span the output.
- Auxiliary power supply 9 to 36 VDC at approximately 100 mA or mains supply 85 to 260 VAC.
- Galvanic isolation between auxiliary supply, input and all outputs > 1000 VDC.
- Power On/Status green LED, Output Status and Alarm LEDs.
- Input zero/tare and span capture using front panel push button switches which can be disabled.
- Configurable alarm relay.
- Optional Modbus RTU and Danntech RMF protocol with a comprehensive register access.
- Internal temperature monitoring.
- Excitation voltage monitoring.
- Optional additional auxiliary analogue input.
- Excitation for one loadcell, multiple loadcells can be used with our auxiliary 10 V 400 mA power supply.
- Operating temperature -10°C to +70°C.
- High quality plug-in screw terminals.
- High quality, self-extinguishing polyamide enclosure.
- DIN rail mounting enclosure - 22.5 x 100 x 113 mm (width x length top to bottom x height off DIN rail).
- Approximate weight 100 g.
- Can be used with most common strain gauge loadcells
- High Speed Strain Gauge Amplifier/Isolator