1. Danntech Account Manager
The Account Manager will be responsible for communicating with existing customers, setting up meetings, understanding and accommodating the customer’s needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be organised and personable. Upselling will be a part of the management process so some sales skills will be required.
An Account Manager plays an important role in retain existing clients and key customers, as well as achieving assigned sales targets. As an Account Manager your main responsibility is to manage expectations and oversee that a client’s needs are met in a timely fashion.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with clients.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Continue their assessment of a client’s needs and business objectives.
- Help develop initiatives to increase customer satisfaction and retention.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information via email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers using Pipedrive.
- Organising and scheduling meetings between the customer and our representatives. Occasionally you may have to attend these meetings and meet customers face to face.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products, services, and solutions.
Account Manager Requirements:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work well under pressure and commit to deadlines.
- Have excellent people skills and intuitive to customer’s business needs.
- Calmly deal with customer complaints and issues.
- The ability to understand technical products is a requirement. (Product training will be provided.
- You will need a basic understanding of electricity and electrical items, probably at least grade 12 science will be a major advantage.
- The ability to work independently and within a team.
- A valid driver’s license will be an advantage.
- Living within an easy commute from our offices in Randburg will be an advantage.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Ideally self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position will be an advantage.
- Good PC and software skills. Primarily in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Pipedrive.
- Matric and any tertiary sales-related or technical qualifications will be an advantage.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
Please visit our various websites to find out more about the products we are selling:
www.danntech.com www.smart-level.com www.bigchess.net www.danntech.co.za
We are offering a competitive basic salary with a commission on sales to existing customers with agreed targets and the potential to increase gross pay by more than 30% per annum over the first few years.
Contact Robert Dann via e-mail with your CV, send to email@example.com .
2. Student Work Experience
We have an opportunity for one or two student electronic or electrical engineers to work with for some time.
Can be flexible times or days but should fit in with the availability of our supervision.
You will work with experienced, graduated and post-graduated engineers as well as our small production team, assisting wherever needed and to suit your skills.
We are based in Fontainebleau Randburg and our normal working hours are from 8H00 am to 16H30 pm.
Contact Ladi Kumirayi via e-mail with your CV, send to firstname.lastname@example.org.