Eco-Line Signal Converter User Configurable
Out of Stock.
Manufacturing Lead-time: 2 week.
The User Configurable Versions (UCV) of the Eco-Line Signal Converters can be easily configured for the following -
4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-100 mV, 0-1 V, 0-10 V, ±10V and 0-100 V and any values within these ranges.
4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-5 V, 0-10 V and ±10V and any values within these ranges.
So for example you can set up a device for 4-12 mA input and 0-10 V output if you like.
The User Manual provides a comprehensive guide to the selection of input and output ranges and the calibrations/configurations.
The output of the unit can also be used to generate various inputs if you do not have a process signal source or generator. Best is to have a good multi-meter and a process signal source. You can also use the actual plant signals to calibrate if you can get to the minimum and maximum input values and the internal trimpots can be used to configure the output.
We also include additional front stickers of the various standard inputs and outputs for you to use on your customized device. In this version we include an Input LED which can be used to show that the input is within a desired operating range. It will be off if the input is not detected, flash slowly if the input is low, remain on if within the range and flash fast if it is too high. Similarly an Alarm LED is included at the output to indicate high and low limit values. You can set up up all of these values.
- Input impedance of 100 kΩ for the voltage input and 50Ω for the current input models.
- Maximum input signals of 100 V for voltage input and 15 A for the current input.
- Output load 2 kΩ for the voltage output and 500 Ω maximum for the current output.
- Step response approximately 200 ms.
- Linearity better than 0.1% of full scale.
- Auxiliary supply 24 VDC or 12 VDC ±5%.
- Isolation between input, output and auxiliary power supply 1,000 VDC.
- Operating temperature -10°C to 70°C.
- 24 hour operational burn-in.
- Calibration sheet provided for each unit manufactured.
- DIN rail mounting with dimensions 25 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).
- Signal conversion, amplification and isolation.
- Elimination of the effects of ground loops from distributed process signals.
- Protection of measurement signals against interference such as generated by motors, contactors and power line surges for non-isolated devices and PLC inputs.
- Process signal amplification in situations where the line impedance is too great to effectively drive the required instrumentation.