The Smart Display provides four independent and isolated digital displays with labeling for a variety of process signals. It is convenient for local display of signals which may be routed to a central PLC some distance from the transmitters.
Each input is galvanically isolated from each other with input isolation > 1000 VDC.
PC configurable labels, tags, units and scaling.
- PC based configuration using RS232 and “easy to use” software to customize display label, tags, input scaling and calibration.
- LCD active display dimensions 38 x 70 mm, digit height approximately 12 mm.
- Accuracy better than 0.2% of full scale.
- ±10% over and under-range.
- Standard inputs 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, ±10V, 0-10 V and other inputs on request.
- Input resistance of 50 S for 4-20 mA inputs.
- Backlight for clear display in low light, industrial environments.
- Auxiliary supply 24 VDC ±10% at 200 mA. (on request, 12 VDC models can also be supplied)
- Isolation between inputs, auxiliary power supply and optional RS485 interface >1000 VDC.
- Operating temperature -10°C to 60°C
- Front and rear fixing panel mounting options available.
- Rear access screw terminal connections.
- Panel cutout 104 x 114 mm (W x H).
- Dimensions 110 x 120 x 62 mm (W x H x D).
- Customised applications include:
Display and data logging.
Dedicated, low cost control systems.
Interface to any of the Danntech Remote Magic products.
- CE compliant.
- Distributed multi-input displays.
- Process variable data acquisition with local display.
- Low cost control systems.