The VODEX-200A is an intelligent sixteen channel high speed timer that records time intervals between changes in conductivity between each of the sixteen channels and converts these to Velocity of Detonation (VOD). It is a battery powered, robust, quality instrument that will give many years of reliable service with a minimum of care and maintenance.
Each of the Vodex-200A's timer units are triggered by either a short circuit or an open circuit. It can, therefore, also be used as an all-purpose timer to accurately record other types of dynamic phenomena, for example ballistics. We can also provide versions with optical, strain gauge and other inputs.
- Non-volatile memory - records up to 50 VOD measurements.
- 10 nS resolution.
- Current through sensor cable on short - 0,9 mA per channel.
- USB interface for data transfer to PC.
- Sixteen channels provide measurements at sixteen points.
- Key-pad - sealed membrane with tactile feedback.
- Charging from charger supplied 19.5V at 3 A. The charger requires 100 ~ 240 VAC.
- Vodex dimensions: 470 x 350 x 190 mm (length x width x height).
- Vodex weight with accessories – 8.2 kg.
- Packaging box dimensions (depending upon accessories): 570 x 510 x 310 mm (length x width x height)
- Total shipping weight typically 20 kg.
- Application Notes (Coming Soon)
- User Manual (Coming Soon)