Isolated pulse width proportional control for hydraulic valves, Peltier elements.
Customized applications are possible with adaptation of the firmware to suit the requirements.
- Power On LED and blown fuse LED indication.
- Step response less than 50 mS.
- Linearity better than 0.5% of full scale.
- Isolation between input and output >1000 VDC, output is not isolated from Power In.
- Input supply 24 VDC or 12 VDC ±10%.
- Power supply current 10 mA plus output current.
- Operating temperature -10°C to 60°C.
- DIN rail mounting.
- Screw terminal connections for wire 2.5 mm2.
- Dimensions 25 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D) - 1 A, 50 mm wide for 5 A version with heatsink.
- CE certified.
- Product Brochure (Coming Soon)
- Application Notes (Coming Soon)
- User Manual (Coming Soon)
Pulse width proportional control for hydraulic valves, Peltier elements.