We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken Internal Technical Sales Representative to join us in Fontainebleau, Randburg. The Internal Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for developing new leads, communicating with existing customers, understanding their needs, and ensuring a smooth sales process. You should be able to close sales and meet targets.
To be successful as an Internal Technical Sales Representative, you should be able to build a rapport with customers and prospects keeping them happy. A good Internal Technical Sales Representative should also be competitive and a good listener.
Internal Technical Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Understanding customers' needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers' questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers using Pipedrive.
- Occasionally visiting customers for special deliveries or face to face discussions to be able to understand the customer requirements. Generally, customer visits will be kept to a minimum. You will use the company transport when visiting customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
Internal Technical Sales Representative Requirements:
- As this is a new position it will probably suit someone in their 20’s to 30’s.
- The ability to understand technical products will be a major advantage. Product training will be provided.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Living within an easy commute from our offices in Randburg will be an advantage.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Good customer service skills.
- Ideally self-motivated with the ability to work unsupervised.
- Previous experience in an outbound call center or a related sales position will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Pipedrive.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Matric and any tertiary sales-related or technical qualifications will be an advantage.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong listening and sales skills.
- Ability to achieve targets.
Please visit our various websites to find out more about the products we are selling:
We are offering a good basic salary with a commission on sales to existing customers with agreed targets and the potential to increase gross pay by more than 30% per annum over the first few years.
Contact Mike Dann via e-mail with your CV, send to firstname.lastname@example.org .