The Drip/Spill Alarm is designed to be used as a protection device for a chemical pump and mixing system to switch off the pump when a spillage is detected or when a tank level switch (or any other switch input) indicates a fault condition.
The DSA works by detecting the presence of any conducting liquid on the sensor and then closes the pump power relay if the sensor conductivity is below the threshold (i.e. sensor is dry). If the sensor conductivity increases (i.e. the sensor gets wet) above the trigger setpoint or the auxiliary digital input is active the DSA switches off the pump power.
- Mains powered – 100 to 240 VAC 47 to 63 Hz.
- Switching of pump up to 240 VAC at 5 A with plug-in, replaceable, industrial relay.
- Enclosure dimensions 150 x 105 x 50 mm (width x height x depth).
- IP68 ABS plastic enclosure.
- Five IP68 glands suitable for cable diameters 2.5 to 6.5 mm diameter.
- Wall fixing lug kit included.
- Internal screw terminal connections for all cables clearly marked on the internal PCB.
- Uses a conductivity type drip/spill sensor which can be adapted to the particular application.
- Optional alarm buzzer.
- Internal adjustment of sensitivity to suit liquid conductivity.
- Product Brochure (Coming Soon)
- Application Notes (Coming Soon)
- User Manual (Coming Soon)