- Compact and low cost
- Standard input ranges 0-1 A and 0-5 A AC
- Standard outputs 0-20 and 4-20 mA
- Average responding 45 to 65 Hz
- >1 kV VAC isolation
- Standard current signal ranges of 0-5 A AC.
- 20% overrange capability.
- Average value conversion.
- Input frequency range 45 Hz to 65 Hz
- Customized input and output ranges on request.
- Input impedance less than 0.2 S - equivalent to maximum input voltage drop of 0.4 VAC.
- Output signal ranges 0-20 mA and 4-20 mA.
- Output load 500 S maximum.
- Multi-turn trimpot for full scale adjustment
- Step response of 1 second from 2.5 to 5 A AC.
- Start up time from 0 A AC input is 2 seconds.
- Linearity better than 0.5% of full scale over 20% to 110% of the range.
- Isolation input to output 1,000 VAC.
- Operating temperature -10°C to 60°C.
- 24 hour operational burn-in.
- Calibration sheet provided for each unit manufactured.
- DIN rail mounting.
- Screw terminal connections.
- High quality self-extinguishing polyamide enclosure.
- Current transducer dimensions 20 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).
- Product Brochure (Coming Soon)
- Application Notes (Coming Soon)
- User Manual (Coming Soon)
- Motor current monitoring.
- Energy monitoring and control.
- Maximum demand warning.
- Load scheduling.
- Overcurrent monitoring for motor protection.