Our current shunts and voltage dividers extend the input signal range of our Eco-Line Signal Converters, Signal Converters and AC Current and Voltage Transducers.
The voltage dividers can be used up to 1000 V with DC or AC
- Standard voltage inputs up to 1000 V.
- Standard current inputs up to 25 A.
- Can be used with bipolar input signals
- Customized input and output ranges on request.
- Most suitable output for voltage dividers is 10 V for best accuracy with Signal Converters for DC and Voltage Transducers for AC.
- Best accuracy shunt output is 100 mV for Signal Converters for DC and Voltage Transducers for AC.
- Combined calibration certificate if purchased with a Signal Converter or Voltage Transducer.
- Operating temperature -10°C to 70°C.
- DIN rail mounting with dimensions 25 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D)
- High voltage and current isolation and conversion.
- Filtering of noisy signals using a Signal Converter or Voltage Transducer.
- DC Servomotor current and voltage feedback isolation and conversion.
- Being a simple resistive divider or shunt the bandwidth of the Signal
- Converter and Voltage Transducers is maintained.
- Isolation to 1500 VAC rms when used with a Signal Converter or Voltage Transducer