The Dual Output Trip Alarm provides two potential free contact outputs which switch at preset levels.
Both levels can be set using the trimpots on the front of the unit or by injecting desired values and capturing.
The switching points can be configured to be either active on rising or falling levels. Each relay output can be separately configured. An adjustable amount of hysteresis between the switch on and switch off reduces relay chatter with noisy signals.
- Inputs: ±100 mV, ±10 V, ±100 V, 0-20 mA, 4-20 mA, pT100, resistance up to 10 kΩ, pulses, frequency - 0.01 Hz to 100 kHz. AC voltage, DC voltage up to 250 VAC or VDC, mains frequency, AC current, DC current up to 10 A AC or DC, RMS conversion.
- Potential free contact outputs, both normally open and normally closed contacts for both alarms.
- Contact rating of 250 VAC at up to 10 A.
- Single-turn trimpot finger or screw driver adjustment for primary switching setpoints on the front of the unit.
- Multi-turn trimpot adjustment of secondary switching setpoint or hysteresis.
- Front panel adjustments lockable using DIP switch.
- Alarm delay – selectable delay after alarm level is reached before the relay is activated.
- Hysteresis front panel adjustable for each output.
- Operating modes configurable for each relay output - setpoint switching high, setpoint switching low, window switching and level switching.
- LED sense can be changed (i.e. On with relay On or On with relay Off).
- Input signal filtering – selectable in 0 to 16 second input step response.
- Relay power-up state setting – provides for a defined power-up relay state.
- Power-up delay setting – sets the time from powerup before alarm actions are activated (0 - 600 secs).
- Various auxiliary supply options: 24 VDC, 12 VDC, 9 - 18 VDC , 18 – 36 VDC, 36 – 72 VDC or 90-264 VAC (47-63 Hz) or 120-370 VDC.
- Isolation between input and output >1000 VDC.
- Operating temperature -10 to 60°C.
- 24 hour operational burn-in.
- DIN rail mounting.
- Screw terminal connections.
- Dimensions 40 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).
Product Documentation Coming Soon
- Backup process signal alarms.
- Simple on-off control.
- Level control.
- Reliable, safety backup.