The Digital Switch Input Transducer has been designed to provide an isolated output depending upon the digital inputs to the device and the operating mode selected. Originally designed as a transformer tap position transducer, any digital switch inputs can be used. The DSIT can have up to 40 discrete digital inputs typically from the position switches. The current output is determined by the ratio of the active input number divided by the total number of inputs as a proportion of selected current output span. The output can be any of our standard outputs, 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-10 V, etc. LEDs visible on the front of the unit indicate the state of each input and that power is good to the unit.
- Inputs either switch to +V supply or to 0V supply (specify on order).
- Input resistance >1kΩ.
- LED indication of each digital input.
- BCD or binary, any number of active inputs up to forty.
- Isolated output – 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-10 V.
- Output load loop resistance for current output maximum 470 Ω
- Alarm delay – selectable delay after alarm level is reached before the relay is activated.
- We can write customized firmware for this device for your application which will be a “one off” charge.
- Operating modes configurable for the relay output setpoint switching high, setpoint switching low, window switching and level switching.
- Various auxiliary supply options: 90 - 260 VAC, 24 VDC, 12 VDC,9 - 18 VDC , 18 – 36 VDC or 36 – 72 VDC.
- Power requirement at 24 VDC is approximately 300 mA or less, 5 W maximum.
- Isolation between inputs, power supply and output >1000 VDC.
- Operating temperature -10 to 70°C.
- 24 hour operational burn-in.
- DIN rail mounting.
- Multiple plug-in screw terminal connections.
- Dimensions 202 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).
Product Brochure Coming Soon