This DIN rail mounting unit is designed for up to eight switch inputs which can be used to convert BCD or binary to an isolated process signal output.
The switches can be chosen for a common 0 V i.e. they are active high, or a common +V where they are active when switched to 0 V. This is factory configured and needs to be chosen when ordering.
The output can be any of our standard outputs, 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-10 V, etc.
LEDs visible on the front of the unit indicate the inputs states and the power is good to the unit.
- Inputs either switch to +Vsupply or to 0V supply (specify on order).
- 12 way plug-in screw terminal connection.
- Input resistance >1kΩ.
- LED indication of each digital input.
- BCD or binary, any number of active inputs up to eight.
- Isolated output – 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-10 V.
- Output load loop resistance for current output maximum 470 Ω
- Alarm delay – selectable delay after alarm level is reached before the relay is activated.
- We can write customized firmware for this device for your application which will be a “one off” charge.
- Operating modes configurable for the relay output - setpoint switching high, setpoint switching low, window switching and level switching.
- Various auxiliary supply options: 24 VDC, 12 VDC, 9 - 18 VDC , 18 – 36 VDC or 36 – 72 VDC.
- Power requirement at 24 VDC is 100 mA or less, 2.5 W maximum.
- Isolation between inputs, power supply and output >1000 VDC.
- Operating temperature -10 to 60°C.
- 24 hour operational burn-in.
- DIN rail mounting.
- Screw terminal connections.
- Dimensions 25 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).
Product Brochure Coming Soon