This DIN rail mounting unit is designed for up to eight switch inputs which can be used to convert BCD or binary to an isolated process signal output.
The switches can be chosen for a common 0 V i.e. they are active high, or a common +V where they are active when switched to 0 V. This is factory configured and needs to be chosen when ordering.
The output can be any of our standard outputs, 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-10 V, etc.
LEDs visible on the front of the unit indicate the inputs states and the power is good to the unit.
- Inputs either switch to +Vsupply, to 0V supply or Digital Input with common 0V (specify on order, default is switching to 0V).
- Input resistance > 4 kΩ.
- LED indication of each digital input.
- BCD, binary or discrete, any number of active inputs up to eight.
- Isolated output – 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-10 V, ±10 V.
- Bipolar output configuration possible.
- Output load >2 kΩ for the voltage output and 500 Ω maximum for the current output.
- Output accuracy better than 0.05 mA.
- Various auxiliary supply options: 24 VDC, 12 VDC, 9 - 18 VDC , 18 – 36 VDC or 36 – 72 VDC.
- Supply 24 VDC +10 %, -5 % at approximately 100 mA or less - 2.4 W maximum.
- Customized output range on request.
- Step response approximately 200 mS or less.
- Isolation between input, output and auxiliary power supply 1,000 VDC.
- Relay 2 A @ 30 VDC; 1 A @ 125 VAC (resistive load).
- Alarm delay – selectable delay after alarm level is reached before the relay is activated.
- Operating modes configurable for the relay output - setpoint switching high, setpoint switching low, window switching and level switching.
- RS485 isolated to >500 VDC, baud rates up to 119,200, with up 32 devices.
- Operating temperature -10°C to 70°C.
- 24 hour operational burn-in.
- Calibration sheet provided for each unit manufactured.
- Din Rail Mounting.
- 12 way plug-in screw terminal connection on front and 3 way plug-in screw terminal connection at bottom for relay output and RS484.
- High quality, self-extinguishing polyamide enclosure. DIN rail mounting with dimensions 25 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).
- We can write customized firmware for this device for your application which will be a “one off” charge.
- Product Brochure
- Application Notes (Coming Soon)
- User Manual (Coming Soon)
- BCD to 4-20 mA Converter
- Binary to 4-20 mA Converter
- Eight Input Pulse Tester
- Signal Source with Digital Input Control