This DIN rail mounting unit is designed using the original Eight Digital Input Transmitter (DSIT8) hardware to provide up to eight different preset analogue outputs. In this first application the output can be set setup from 0 to 22 mA.
The operation is pretty simple once configured, switching any digital input to 0 V will select the preset analogue output for that input. The digital inputs are isolated from the analogue output.
If more than one input is switched, the output will be held at the previous single input selection and not change until there is only one active input.
- Din Rail Mounting.
- 12 way plug‐in screw terminal connection.
- Inputs either switch to +Vsupply, to 0Vsupply or Digital Input with common 0V (specify on order, default is switching to 0V).
- Input resistance > 4 kΩ.
- LED indication of each digital input.
- BCD, binary or discrete, any number of active inputs up to eight.
- Isolated output – 4‐20 mA, 0‐20 mA, 0‐10 V.
- Output load >2 kΩ for the voltage output and 500 Ω maximum for the current output.
- Output accuracy better than 0.05 mA.
- Supply 24 VDC +10 %, ‐5 % at approximately 100 mA or less.
- Microprocessor controlled.
- Bipolar output configuration possible.
- Customised output range on request.
- Step response approximately 200 mS or less.
- Isolation between input, output and auxiliary power supply 1,000 VDC.
- Operating temperature ‐10°C to 70°C.
- 24 hour operational burn‐in.
- Calibration sheet provided for each unit manufactured.
- High quality, self‐extinguishing polyamide enclosure.
- DIN rail mounting with dimensions 25 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).
Product Brochure Coming Soon