The Frequency/Pulse Divider/Multiplier (FPDM) can provide several different functions with digital or frequency type inputs and pulse or frequency type of outputs.
The FPDM can convert any Frequency/Pulse input to a variety of Frequency/Pulse outputs. This applies to pulse levels, pulse types and frequency to a selection of pulse outputs, pulse types and output frequency.
- Input signal frequency range from 0.01 Hz to 100,000 Hz.
Standard operating ranges: One pulse per hour to one pulse per second 0.001 to 10 Hz, 0.01 to 100 Hz, 0.1 to 1,000 Hz, 1 to 10,000 Hz, 10 to 100,000 Hz.
- Input types:
- AC - 10 V AC to 250 V AC (mains and other AC signals up to 300 VAC or DC).
- AC – 50 mV AC to 10 V AC (impeller type flowmeters).
- DC offset - < 2 V to > 15 V (proximity switches, potential free contacts)
- DC offset - < 9 V to > 18 V DC offset – others Namur
- ±10% over and under-range on the input.
- Input LED flashes with the input (yellow) indicating that the input is detected.
- Potential free relay contact, transistor or various voltage outputs.
- Relay contact rating 125 VAC/0.6A, 110 VDC/0.6A or 30 VDC up to 2 A resistive load.
- Output frequencies from 0.01 Hz to 100 kHz.
- Customised input and output ranges on request.
- Input supply 24 VDC, 12 VDC ±10%, 11 to 14 VDC or 22 to 30 VDC.
- Isolation between input, output and DC supply >1000 VDC.
- Operating temperature -10 to 70°C.
- Calibration sheet provided for each unit manufactured.
- DIN rail mounting.
- Screw terminal connections.
- High quality, self-extinguishing polyamide enclosure.
- Dimensions 25 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).
Product Brochure Coming Soon