This DIN rail mount mains filter has been designed to protect mains powered equipment from voltage surges and spikes.
- 230 or 115 VAC input at 5 A load.
- 5 A slow blow fuse.
- 250 or 130 VAC MOV protection between live,neutral and earth.
- Balanced filter to reduce transients and spikes.
- LED indication that output power is present.
- Operating temperature 10 to 70°C.
- 24 hour operational burnin.
- DIN rail mounting.
- Screw terminal connections.
- High quality, selfextinguishing, polyamide enclosure.
- Dimensions 25 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).
- Product Brochure (Coming Soon)
- Application Notes (Coming Soon)
- User Manual (Coming Soon)
- Protection of mains powered DIN rail mounted components.
- Providing clean mains power for sensitive equipment.
- Reducing the possibility of lightning damage.