It has frequency or pulse inputs which are converted to various process signals.
- Input signal frequency range from 0.01 Hz to 100,000 Hz.
Standard operating ranges: One pulse per hour to one pulse per second 0.001 to 10 Hz, 0.01 to 100 Hz, 0.1 to 1,000 Hz, to 10,000 Hz, 10 to 100,000 Hz.
- Input types:
AC - 10 V AC to 250 V AC
(mains and other larger AC signals).
AC – 50 mV AC to 10 V AC
(impeller type flowmeters).
DC offset - < 2 V to > 15 V
(proximity switches, potential free contacts)
DC offset - < 9 V to > 18 V
DC offset – others
- ±10% over and under-range on the input.
- Output signal range 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-10 V, 0-5 V, ±10 V.
- When input frequency goes below the “drop-out” frequency for the “drop-out” delay time the output goes to the “drop-out’ output value (all configurable).
- Output zero and span adjustable approximately ±10% of the range
- Step response approximately 10 mSec for frequency inputs above 100 Hz and at input frequency below 100 Hz.
- Linearity better than 0.2% of full scale.
- Input LED flashes with the input (yellow) indicating that the input is detected.
- Input supply 24 VDC, 12 VDC ±10% or 22 to 30 VDC.
- Isolation between input, output and DC supply >1000 VDC.
- Operating temperature -10 to 65°C.
- Calibration sheet provided for each unit manufactured.
- DIN rail mounting.
- Screw terminal connections.
- Dimensions 25 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).
- Product Brochure (Coming Soon)
- Application Notes (Coming Soon)
- User Manual (Coming Soon)
- Impeller flowmeters frequency output conversion.
- Rotating shaft speed measurement/monitoring using proximity sensors.
- Water flowmeter with a potential free contact output.
- Power frequency conversion for generator monitoring and control.
- Mains frequency monitoring.