Designed to provide a variety of interface options between standard process control signals and most hydraulic valves.
- Monopolar output only i.e. 0 to 200 mA (not -200 mA to +200 mA).
- 0 to 85 mA without external heatsink, above 85 mA and up to 500 mA requires an external heatsink.
- No isolation between input, output or setpoint input. Output shares a common 0V connection with input supply.
- Ramp ranges set internally 0 to 1 second, 0 to 10 seconds, 0 to 50 seconds and 0 to 100 seconds.
- Different ranges can be used for Up and Down. Trimpots adjust from 0 to 100% of the range internally selected.
- Output ramps up to setpoint selected (either internally or externally) and ramping will always be in effect as the output follows the setpoint (which can be fixed or variable).
- Power supplies either 12 VDC or 24 VDC.
- Maximum load resistance at 12 V supply is 40 Ω, at 24 V 100 Ω.
- Can have either internal setpoint or external setpoint (for resistance inputs - the range should be specified with order).
- Minimum step response approximately 3 mSec.
- Linearity better than 0.5% of full scale.
- Power On LED (green) flashing at approximately 0.5 Hz.
- When ramping up to setpoint the respective yellow UP LED flashes and then remains lit when the sepoint is reached. The same applies when ramping down, the yellow DOWN LED flashes until zero output is reached whereupon the LED will stay lit.
- Input supply 24 VDC or 12 VDC ±10%.
- Power supply current 10 mA + output current.
- Four operating modes - internal link selectable.
- Operating temperature -10°C to 60°C.
- Calibration sheet provided for each unit manufactured.
- DIN rail mounting with screw terminal connections.
- Dimensions 25 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).
- Product Brochure
- Application Notes (Coming Soon)
- User Manual (Coming Soon)