Designed to provide a convenient 4 to 20 mA current output from a resistance transducer or potentiometer.
A suitable high quality single or twentyturn potentiometer can be supplied with the unit for applications in which an accurate adjustable 4-20 mA current can be controlled using the potentiometer.
Simply connected in series with any DC power supply from 12 V to 32 V and the current through the unit is then controlled by the external resistance.
Current is independent of changes in the DC supply and the load resistance.
- Loop powered - no auxiliary supply needed.
- Wide input DC supply 12 V to 32 V.
- Low voltage drop - less than 10 V with 820 Ω load at 20 mA.
- Good linearity - better than ±0.25%.
- Output signal range 4-20 mA.
- Output load 820 Ω maximum.
- Operating temperature 0 to 55°C.
- 24 hour operational burn-in.
- Calibration sheet provided for each unit manufactured.
- DIN rail mounting.
- Screw terminal connections.
Product documentation coming soon
- Remote two wire setpoint control.
- Potentiometer to 4-20 mA conversion.
- Resistance to 4-20 mA conversion.
- Level transmission using float activated
- resistance switches.
- Joystick interface.