Isolate process signal loops to protect your input signals and eliminate common earthing and noise problems.
- Loop powered - no auxiliary supply needed.
- Wide input range 0 to 50 mA.
- Low voltage drop - less than 8.5 V at 250 Ω load at 20 mA.
- Good linearity - better than ±0.5 % at 250 Ω load.
- Input signals limiting at 33 V with reverse input protection.
- Output signal range 0 to 50 mA.
- Output load 500 Ω maximum.
- Frequency response approximately 1 Hz.
- Isolation between input, output >500 VAC.
- Operating temperature -10°C to 60°C.
- 24 hour operational burn-in.
- Calibration sheet provided for each unit manufactured.
- DIN rail mounting.
- Screw terminal connections.
- Dimensions 25 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).
- Elimination of the effects of ground loops from distributed process signals.
- The protection of signals against common mode interferences such as motors, contactors and power line surges.
- The outputs can drive loads of up to 500 Ω which is sufficient to drive a measurement loop of several kilometres.
- Individual channel isolation and the elimination of common mode offsets for non-isolated computer and PLC inputs.
- Loop Powered Process Signal Isolator Application Notes.PDF