Compact and low cost. Optical isolation of more than 2.5 kV AC RMS with Input voltage of 24 VDC (±25%) and Output switched transistor at 30 VDC up to 0.625 A.
- AC or DC digital input, 15 to 30 V.
- Switch on time 2 mS or less, switch off time 0.6 mS or less.
- Isolation input to output 2,500 VAC.
- LED indication of input state.
- Integral freewheel diode for inductive loads.
- Spike and surge protected.
- Operating temperature -10°C to 60°C.
- 24 hour operational burn-in.
- DIN rail mounting.
- Screw terminal connections.
- Dimensions 20 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).
- Used to for isolation of digital inputs from cables originating in a high voltage switchyard.
- Used in Eskom’s Static VAR Compensator 132 kV and 400 kV.