This unit can be used to convert a variety of process signals to pulses. Inputs from mV, mA, A to pulse or frequency inputs. Output frequencies anywhere from 0.01 Hz through to 100 kHz. Pulse widths from 0 to 100%. It comes with sensor excitation, signal preamplifier, precision full wave rectification, zero crossing detection and microcontroller suited to frequency conversion and detection.
- Input signal ranges: ±50 mV, 0-1 V, 0-10 V, 0-100 V, 0-250 V, ±10 V, ±100 V, and ±1 mA, 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-1 A, 0-5 A, DC or AC. Resistance 0-100 Ω up 10 kΩ. Frequencies from 0.01 Hz up to 100 kHz.
- Input impedance of >1 MΩ for the voltage input and 50 Ω or less for the current input models.
- Potential free relay contact, transistor or various voltage outputs.
- Relay contact rating 125 VAC/0.6A, 110 VDC/0.6A or 30 VDC up to 2 A resistive load.
- Output frequencies from 0.01 Hz to 100 kHz.
- Customised input and output ranges on request.
- Input supply 24, 12 VDC ±10%, 6 to 7.2 VDC, 11 to 16 VDC or 22 to 30 VDC
- Isolation between input, output and supply >1000 VDC.
- Selectable filtering options up to 60 seconds.
- Zero and span trimpots can be locked or disabled using a DIP switch.
- Wide or normal zero and span adjustment selection using a DIP switch.
- Step response approximately 1 mS with filter off.
- Linearity better than 0.5% of full scale.
- Operating temperature -10°C to 70°C.
- DIN rail mounting with dimensions 25 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).
- Product Brochure
- Application Notes (Coming Soon)
- User Manual (Coming Soon)
- Totalizing or integrating functions