Isolated pulse width proportional control for DC motors, hydraulic valves, Peltier elements.
Customized applications are possible, adaptation of the firmware.
Current - 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA or from 1 mA up to 500 mA DC.
Voltage - 0 to 10 V, ±10V or anything from 100 mV up to 100 VDC.
- Pulse width output from 0 to 100% at 200 Hz.
- Output current up to 10 A peak with 5 A. continuous. Maximum output current only limited by slow blow fuse. Standard 1 A and 5 A versions.
- Internal trimpot adjustment of output minimum and maximum.
- Power On LED and blown fuse LED indication.
- Step response less than 50 mS.
- Linearity better than 0.5% of full scale.
- Isolation between input and output >1000 VDC, output is not isolated from Power In.
- Input supply 24 VDC or 12 VDC ±10%.
- Power supply current 10 mA plus output current.
- Operating temperature -10°C to 60°C.
- DIN rail mounting.
- Screw terminal connections for wire 2.5 mm2.
- Dimensions 25 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D) - 1 A, 50 mm wide for 5 A version with heatsink.
- CE certified.
- Product Brochure
- Application Notes (Coming Soon)
- User Manual (Coming Soon)
Pulse width proportional control for DC motors, hydraulic valves, Peltier elements.