Our range of AC Current and Voltage transmitters have been adapted for use as High Voltage DC Input Signal Converters.
A precision voltage divider forms the input stage for accurate and repeatable measurements. Galvanic isolation between input and output is provided after input conversion process
Optional digital filtering can be used for the filtering of noisy signals. Options include signal inversion.
- Standard input signal ranges of 0-110, 0-250, 0-300, 0-400 and 0-500 VDC.
- Customized input and output ranges on request.
- Input impedance of >100 kΩ.
- Maximum input signals of 500 V.
- Output signal ranges of 0-10V, ±10 V, 0-1 mA, 4-20 mA and 0-20 mA.
- Output load >2 kΩ for voltage outputs and 400 Ω maximum for current outputs.
- Multi-turn trimpot adjustment for zero and span.
- Adjustable digital filter with time constant 0 to 60 seconds.
- Standard version step response of 0.2 Secs from 10% to 90% of full scale output, wideband response
- second and high speed types less than 20 mS.
- Linearity better than 0.5% of full scale depending upon type.
- Various auxiliary supply options: 24 VDC, 12 VDC, 9 - 18 VDC , 18 – 36 VDC, 36 - 72 VDC, 115 VAC, 230 VAC or 90 -260 VAC.
- Power requirement is 2.5 W maximum.
- Isolation between inputs, power supply and output >1000 VDC for DC powered versions and 1500 VAC for AC powered versions.
- Operating temperature -10 to 70°C.
- 24 hour operational burn-in.
- DIN rail mounting.
- High quality self-extinguishing polyamide enclosure.
- Screw terminal connections.
- Dimensions 40 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).
- Driving actuators from a PLC.
- Hydraulic valve controls.
- Tachometer feedback