This product is a standard version of the Eco-Line Signal Converter. These are stock items and thus are cheaper and have shorter delivery times.
The Eco-Line range of signal converters has been designed using a low-cost, powerful microprocessor which enables us to offer flexibility, reliability and accuracy at a really good price in a small package.
The Zero and Span trimpots can be disabled or switched to a wider adjustment range using the DIP switches. Filtering is also DIP switch selectable in four ranges up to 60 seconds.
We can also make firmware changes if you have a special application that we have not catered for.
Figure 1. Eco-Line Functional Diagram.
- Input impedance of 100 kΩ for the voltage input and 50Ω for the current input models.
- Maximum input signals of 100 V for voltage input and 15 A for the current input.
- Output load 2 kΩ for the voltage output and 500 Ω maximum for the current output.
- Step response approximately 200 ms.
- Linearity better than 0.1% of full scale.
- Auxiliary supply 24 VDC or 12 VDC ±5%.
- Isolation between input, output and auxiliary power supply 1,000 VDC.
- Operating temperature -10°C to 70°C.
- 24 hour operational burn-in.
- Calibration sheet provided for each unit manufactured.
- DIN rail mounting with dimensions 25 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).
- Signal conversion, amplification and isolation.
- Elimination of the effects of ground loops from distributed process signals.
- Protection of measurement signals against interference such as generated by motors, contactors and power line surges for non-isolated devices and PLC inputs.
- Process signal amplification in situations where the line impedance is too great to effectively drive the required instrumentation.