Our range of signal converters provide a convenient and reliable way of converting almost any input voltage, current or resistance to high current output.
The High Current Output Hydraulic Valve Interface Unit has more complex firmware and implements functions useful for driving hydraulic valves such as dither, ramping and bias controls.
Our design has several features which can be selected if required. The dual controller design provides isolation between input, power supply and output as well as output current and voltage measurements. The output relay can be used as an emergency switch or as a circuit isolator in electrochemical applications. The output can be configured to follow the analogue input or set directly using the serial communications.
- Input options are 0 to 10 V, 0 to 5 V, ±10 V, 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, resistance (potentiometer).
- Output options are 0 to 10 V, ±10V (up to 1330 mA),
current output up to ± 1330 mA.
- Requires an external DC supply of either: 9 to 18 VDC (12 VDC nominal),
18 to 36 VDC (24 VDC nominal), 36 to 75 VDC (48 VDC nominal).
- Supply current typically Iout + 100 mA.
- Isolation of up to 1500 VDC or more, between input, output and the auxiliary power supply.
- Bias (zero), Ramping and Imax (span) adjustments.
- Ramping selectable in three ranges 0-10 sec, 0-60 sec and 0-120 sec - DIP switch selectable with fastest step response of 10 mS or less.
- Front panel adjustments can be set as needed and
then disabled using a DIP switch.
- Optional RS485 communications with our simple command interface so multiple units can be used with remote control.
- Modbus communications option in development. Hydraulic valve controller option available on request with dither and ramping.
- One isolated digital input.
- Internal output isolation relay.
- Heatsink temperature monitoring with automatic shutdown at 80°C and restart at 70°C.
- Operating temperature -10°C to 60°C.
- Input/output accuracy better than 0.5%.
- DIN rail mounting.
- Plug-in screw terminal connections.
- Dimensions 40 x 110 x 113 mm (width x length top to bottom x height off DIN rail).
- Approximate weight 150 g.
- Product Brochure
- Application Notes (Coming Soon)
- User Manual (Coming Soon)
- Interface to bipolar hydraulic valves.