These converters are designed to provide a bi-polar current output from standard process control inputs. They have a standard and high speed output responses, up to 1 kHz.
Current outputs available are up to ±100 mA. Voltage compliance (maximum) is ±12 V. We have a range of auxiliary supplies available wide range mains, 230 or 115 VAC and several DC ranges.
Customized input and output requirements can usually be met on request.
Galvanic isolation between input and output An analogue filter with adjustable time constant between 0 and 20 seconds is also provided for the filtering of noisy signals.
- Standard input signal ranges from 0-50 mV, ±10 V to 4-20 mA.
- Bipolar input and output configurations.
- Customised input and output ranges on request.
- Input impedance of >100 kΩ for the voltage input and 50 Ω for the current input models.
- Maximum input signals of 250 V for voltage input and 100 mA for the current input.
- Output current ranges of: ±5.5 mA, ±7.5 mA, ±10 mA, ±20 mA, ±60 mA, ±50 mA, ±100 mA, 0 – 100 mA.
- Maximum output voltage ±12 V.
- Multi-turn trimpot adjustment for zero and span on the front of the unit.
- Adjustable filter with time constant from 0 to 20 seconds for standard response.
- Frequency response 1 kHz with filter disabled.
- Linearity better than 0.1% of full scale.
- Auxiliary supply 115/230 VAC ±10% 50/60 Hz or 12/24 VDC ±5%.
- Isolation between input and output >1,500 VAC for AC powered versions and >1,000 VAC for DC powered versions.
- Operating temperature -10°C to 60°C.
- 24 hour operational burn-in.
- Calibration sheet provided for each unit manufactured.
- DIN rail mounting with dimensions 40 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).
- DC servomotor drive.
- Hydraulic valve control.
- Test systems.
- Electrochemical testing.