- Easy to use, low cost stepper motor control for basic motor speed and position control.
- Provides the digital control signals required for typical stepper motor drives without the need for complex motion control hardware and software.
- Uses standard process signals to control motor speed, shaft position, ramping and direction.
- Analogue input for speed (frequency) control. Configurable inputs: 4-20 mA, 0-10 V, ±10 V, resistance and voltages up to 100 VDC.
- Digital inputs and outputs all optically isolated 4 to 30 VDC (selectable) or with series resistors.
- Pulse output up to 100 kHz with separate ramping up and ramping down controls trimpot adjustments from 0.1 to 32 seconds.
- Analogue output for position, 24 bit counter which counts the motor pulses. Can be reset using the push button for full scale capture.Configurable outputs: 4-20 mA, 0-10V or ±10 V.
- One isolated analogue input (speed) :4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-100 mV, 0-1 V, 0-10 V, 0-100 V, ±1 V, ±10 V, (others possible).
- Loop powered 4-20 mA input also available with +12 V, 22 mA loop supply.
- One isolated analogue output (position) : 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, 0-5 V, 0-10 V, ±10 V.
- Three isolated digital inputs : 4 to 30 V.
- Three isolated digital outputs : 4 to 30 V.
- Output frequency selectable up to 100 kHz maximum.
- Analogue response time fastest at less than 10 mS.
- Future communications protocols Modbus RTU and Danntech RMF, isolated RS485 at 9,600, 19,200, 36,400 and 115,200 bps.
- Address and communications speed DIP switch selectable.
- All settings and controls available via an isolated RS485 port as well as configuring of preset functions.
- Power On/Status green LED.
- Digital input and output Status and Alarm LEDs.
- Ramping up and down LEDs.
- DC power supply 18 to 36 VDC at 200 mA max.
- Operating temperature 10° C to +70°C.
- Plugin screw terminals for wire diameter 2.5 mm2.
- High quality, selfextinguishing polyamide enclosure.
- DIN rail mounting enclosure 22.5 x 100 x 113 mm (width x length top to bottom x height off DIN rail).
- Approximate weight 100 g.
- Product Brochure (Coming Soon)
- Application Notes (Coming Soon)
- User Manual (Coming Soon)