Dual Output Process Signal Splitter
Avaliable Stock: 17
Avaliable Stock: 17
- Process signal splitter/replicator with one input and two galvanically isolated outputs.
- Process signal replication.
- Four way isolation - input isolation > 1000 VDC between input, outputs and auxiliary supply.
- Optional relay outputs.
One input with various options-
Current (DC): 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA, (factory installed options are 0-1 A, 0-5 A and 0-10 A).
Loop power available at +15 V, 22 mA for loop powered transmitter inputs.
Voltage (DC): 0-100 mV, 0-1 V, 0-10 V, 0-30 V, 0-100 V and ±10 V.
Resistance: 0-100 Ω, 0-1 kΩ, 0-10 kΩ.
Two outputs with various options-
Current (DC): 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA.
Voltage (DC): 0-100 mV, 0-1 V, 0-10 V, ±10 V.
- Relay Outputs - optional: Two alarm relay outputs 30 VDC at 1 A / 125 VAC, 0.3 A.
- Digital Outputs - optional: Two opto isolated transistor outputs up to 50 V at 40 mA maximum.
- Digital Inputs - optional: Two opto isolated digital inputs 30 V maximum at 5 mA.
- 24 VDC (-5%, +10%) auxiliary power supply at approximately 100 mA.
- Galvanic isolation between auxiliary supply, input and all outputs > 1000 VDC.
- Input impedance > 100 kΩ for voltage input versions, 50 Ω for current inputs.
- Maximum load resistance 400 Ω for current outputs.
- Voltage output current maximum is 5 mA.
- Input and outputs - ±10 % over and under range.
- Step response < 100 mSec on all outputs.
- Trimpot adjustment of zero and span for each output.
- Power On/Status green LED.
- Input Status and Alarm LEDs.
- Operating temperature -10°C to +70°C.
- Plug-in screw terminals.
- High quality, self-extinguishing polyamide enclosure.
- DIN rail mounting enclosure - 22.5 x 100 x 113 mm (width x length top to bottom x height off DIN rail).
- Providing isolated process signal replication.
- Parallel redundant systems using a single transmitter.
- Adding two isolated outputs with minimal effect on the existing process loop.
- Alarm trip unit with dual relay or digital outputs.