Our range of signal converters/isolators have been adapted for higher voltage outputs where the output voltage is greater than 12 V.
All standard inputs types can be used with outputs typically 10 V at 100 mA up to ±20 V. A variety of auxiliary supplies can be used from 9 VDC up to 260 VAC.
Compact DIN rail mounting enclosure.
Galvanic isolation between input and output is provided after input conversion process.
Optional filtering can be used for the filtering of noisy signals.
- Standard input signal ranges of 4-20 mA, 0-20 mA,0-5 V, 0-10 V,±1 V, ±10 V.
- Customized input and output ranges on request.
- Input impedance of >100 kΩ.
- Output signal ranges of:0 - 20 V, 0 - 30 V, ±20 V, ±15 V, 0 - 24 V,10 - 24 V, 0 - 15 V.
- Output current maximum nominally ±10 mA optionsup to ±100 mA.
- Multi-turn trimpot adjustment for zero and span.
- Adjustable digital filter with time constant 0 to 60seconds.
- Standard version step response of 0.2 Secs from 10% to 90% of full scale output, wideband response 1 second and high speed types less than 20 mS.
- Linearity better than 0.5% of full scale depending upon type.
- Various auxiliary supply options: 24 VDC, 12 VDC, 9 - 18 VDC , 18 – 36 VDC, 36 - 72 VDC, 115 VAC, 230 VAC or 90 -260 VAC.
- Power requirement is 2.5 W maximum.
- Isolation between inputs, power supply and output >1000 VDC for DC powered versions and 1500 VAC for AC powered versions.
- Operating temperature -10 to 70°C.
- 24 hour operational burn-in.
- DIN rail mounting.
- High quality self-extinguishing polyamide enclosure.
- Screw terminal connections.
- Dimensions 40 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).
- Driving actuators from a PLC.
- Hydraulic valve controls.
- Tachometer feedback