The single output trip alarm provides improved functionality in a compact enclosure at an attractive price.
The unit has transistor or relay output which can be configured to be either normally open or normally closed.
Three modes of operation:
- Input signal ranges from ±20 mV to ±100 V, ±1 mA up to ±10 A. Standard inputs 4-20 mA, 0-10 V, etc.
- AC and DC voltages up to 250 V, currents up to 10 A.
- Resistance and frequency inputs also possible.
- Input impedance of >100 kΩ for the voltage input and 50 Ω or less for the current input models.
- Potential free relay contact or transistor output.
- Relay contact rating 230 VAC or 30 VDC up to 5 A resistive load.
- Uncommitted transistor output at 50 V 1 A.
- Internal link selection of normally open or normally closed relay output.
- Single-turn trimpot adjustment for switching setpoints and/or hysteresis on the front of the unit.
- Various auxiliary supply options: 24 VDC, 12 VDC, 9 - 18 VDC , 20 to 30 VDC, 18 – 36 VDC, 36 - 72 VDC.
- Power requirement is 2.5 W maximum.
- Isolation between inputs, power supply and output >1000 VDC.
- Operating temperature -10 to 70°C.
- 24 hour operational burn-in.
- DIN rail mounting.
- High quality self-extinguishing polyamide enclosure.
- Screw terminal connections.
- Dimensions 25 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).
- Product Brochure (Coming Soon)
- Application Notes (Coming Soon)
- User Manual (Coming Soon)