DIN rail mounting, compact, loop powered temperature transmitters. Suited to industrial control and automation systems.
Economical and convenient to use, Various models available covering the range -200°C to +650°C.
- Standard Pt100 input, two and three wire connections.
- Factory standard temperature ranges from -200°C to +650°C .
- Customized input and output ranges on request.
- Loop powered 4 to 20 mA output.
- Loop supply from 10 to 36 V DC.
- Output load maximum depends on the loop supply, 500 S maximum at 24 V.
- Multi-turn trimpot adjustments for zero and span on the front of the unit.
- Linearity better than 0.5% of range.
- Open circuit detection, upscale and downscale depending upon which connection is broken.
- Reverse voltage protection.
- LED indication of loop current.
- Surge protection on all inputs.
- Operating temperature 0 to 55°C.
- 24 hour operational burn-in.
- Calibration sheet provided for each unit manufactured.
- DIN rail mounting with dimensions 25 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).
Product Documentation Coming Soon