Convert and isolate the DC voltage to use for a PLC or Datalogger Input. Originally designed for battery and vehicle voltage monitoring applications.
Provides a relay output for alarm functions. Isolated power supply and analogue outputs, configurable using a simple graphical user interface. Run-time link configuration. Up to four LEDs for Status, Input, Alarm and Comms indications.
- Standard input signal ranges 9 to 16 VDC, 18 to 32 VDC, 9 to 36 VDC.
- Input range can be configured using the serial port, USB configuration cable and the configuration program.
- Input power < 2 W - approximately 115 mA at 18 V, 70 mA at 30 V.
- Output load >2 kΩ for the voltage output and 400 Ω max for current output.
- 10% overrange capability.
- Linearity better than 0.5%.
- Auxiliary supply: 9 to 36 VDC.
- Adjustable filter from 0 to 60 seconds.
- Frequency response minimum approximately 100 mS with filter disabled.
- Relay output for alarm or control functions 250 VAC V at 3 A.
- Isolation between the input and output and >1,000 VAC.
- Operating temperature -10°C to 60°C.
- 24 hour operational burn-in.
- Calibration sheet provided for each unit manufactured.
- High quality, self-extinguishing, enclosure.
- DIN rail mounting with dimensions 18 x 58 x 90 mm (W x H x D).