This voltage transmitter has been designed using a dedicated, precision, true RMS
to DC converter in combination with the most recent, low-cost, powerful
microprocessor. This enables us to offer flexibility, reliability and accuracy at a good
price in a small package.
Included in the design is a full wave rectifier and zero crossing detector. These
provide for voltage measurement on a ‘per cycle basis’ for high speed applications
and also accurate frequency measurement.
- Input ranges, from 50 mV to 100 V.
- Output ranges, from 0-1 V to ±10 V (0 to 100 mV on request), up to 22 mA (DIP switch Selectable).
- Bipolar input and output configurations.
- Customised input and output ranges on request.
- RMS conversion options from DC up to 10 kHz.
- DC powered version for voltages up to 250 VAC/VDC.
- DC & Mains powered for voltages up to 500 VAC/VDC.
- Isolation between input, output and auxiliary power supply 1,000 VAC RMS.
- High speed option available – per cycle response.
- Selectable filtering options up to 60 seconds.
- Zero and span trimpots can be locked or disabled using a DIP switch.
- Wide or normal zero and span adjustment selection using a DIP switch.
- Input impedance of >100 kΩ for the voltage input and 50 Ω for the current input models.
- Maximum input signals of 100 V for voltage input and 10 A for the current input.
- Output load >2 kΩ for the voltage output and 500 Ω maximum for the current output.
- Step response approximately 100 ms.
- Linearity better than 0.1% of full scale.
- Smart input and output calibration.
- Auxiliary supply 24 VDC or 12 VDC ±10% and mains powered 90 to 260 VAC.
- Operating temperature -10°C to 70°C.
- 24 hour operational burn-in for every device.
- Calibration sheet provided for each unit manufactured.
- DIN rail mounting with dimensions 25 x 80 x 85 mm (W x H x D).
- Wideband operation with Rogowksi coil.
- Pump motor startup RMS current measurement.
- Application collage