Economically priced potentiometer transmitter, with input potentiometer ranging from 1kΩ to 10kΩ.
- Potentiometer input (3 wire) from 1 kΩ to 10 kΩ.
- Accuracy better than 0.5%.
- 100 mS response time.
- Excitation current from 100 to 500 μA.
- Two wire, loop powered 4-20 mA.
- Loop power from 10 to 30 VDC.
- Internal epoxy encapsulation.
- Can withstand >8 bar air pressure.
- Zero and span trimpots for approximately 20% adjustment (i.e. for a 1 kΩ potentiometer the 4 mA adjustment can be made anywhere from 0 to 200 Ω and the 20 mA adjustment can be made from 900 to 1,100 Ω.
- Head-mounting housing 45 x 25 mm (diameter x height).
- Fixing centres 2 x 5 mm holes on 34 mm centres (suggested for M4 screws).
- Centre hole 5 mm hole for wiring aid.
- Weight 31 g.