The Vodex-200A is an intelligent sixteen channel high speed timer that records time intervals between channels and converts these to Velocity of Detonation (VOD).
Each of the Vodex-200A's timer units are triggered by either a short circuit or an open circuit. It can, therefore, also be used as an all-purpose timer to accurately record other types of dynamic phenomena, for example ballistics. We can also provide versions with optical, strain gauge and other inputs.
- Non-volatile memory - records up to 50 VOD measurements.
- 10 nS resolution.
- Current through sensor cable on short - 0,9 mA per channel.
- USB interface for data transfer to PC.
- Sixteen channels provide measurements at sixteen points.
- Key-pad - sealed membrane with tactile feedback.
- Charging from charger supplied 19.5V at 3 A. The charger requires 100 ~ 240 VAC.
- Vodex dimensions: 470 x 350 x 190 mm (length x width x height).
- Vodex weight with accessories – 8.2 kg.
- Packaging box dimensions (depending upon accessories): 570 x 510 x 310 mm (length x width x height)
- Total shipping weight typically 20 kg.
Product documentation coming soon